The PIMS mandate is to promote excellent research and applications of the mathematical sciences, to facilitate the training of highly qualified personnel, to enrich public awareness of and education in mathematics and to create partnerships with similar organizations around the world.
PIMS Collaborative Research Groups
- Geometric Analysis (2016-2019)
- Geometric and Cohomological Methods in Algebra (2016-2019)
- Applied Partial Differential Equations: Modeling, Analysis, and Computation (2015-2018)
- Explicit Methods for Abelian Varieties (2015-2018)
- Applied, Algebraic and Geometric Topology (2014-2018)
- Applied Combinatorics (2014-2017)