Waves 2011 - Students and Postdocs
- Start Date: 07/25/2011
- End Date: 07/29/2011
- Uri Ascher, (University of British Columbia)
- Martin Costabel, (IRMAR, Rennes)
- Frederic Dias, (ENS Cachan and University College Dublin)
- Omar Ghattas, (ICES, U. Texas)
- Isaac Harari, (Tel Aviv University)
- Fernando Reitich, (University of Minnesota at Twin Cities)
- Joannes Westerink, (Notre Dame University)
- Frank Wise, (Cornell University)
Simon Fraser University
This conference will involve presentations on the modeling and analysis of wave phenomena. It is one of the main venues where significant advances in the analysis and computational modeling of wave phenomena and exciting new applications are presented. This is a satellite conference of ICIAM 2011.
Please see the official event webpage for further information:
Bernard Deconinck, U. Washington
Eldad Haber, UBC
Randy LeVeque, U. Washington
Nathan Kutz, U. Washington
David Nicholls, UIC
Nilima Nigam, SFU
Steve Ruuth, SFU
Dominik Schoetzau, UBC
To register for this event, please use the following link.
Students and postdocs from US-based universities may be eligible for reimbursement of their registration fees, thanks to the generosity of the NSF and SIAM. Student rates for Canada and Europe-based young researchers is made possible thanks to the generosity of MITACS, PIMS, NSERC and SFU.